1.4.07

One word, two syllables: DE-MAR-CA-TION!





Por fim deliciei-me com o visionamento integral da série 1 de The Office. O David Brent é seguramente das melhores personagens criadas para televisão dos últimos anos. O Gareth não lhe fica muito atrás e tem possivelmente das melhores falas da série. :D


And that's actually one of the major arguments against letting gay men into the army. And I haven't got a problem with that, right. A gay man's not gonna put me off, I can look after myself. But if you're in battle is he gonna be looking at the enemy or at me, going "Ooh... he looks tasty in his uniform" I'm not homophobic, all right? Come around, look at my C.D collection. You'll find Queen, George Michael, Pet Shop Boys. They're all bummers.


- Gareth

2 comments:

Precious said...

Nesta não concordamos. Não sei se é por me lembrar se calhar o meu próprio meio laboral, mas dá-me vontade de bater no Ricky Gervais sempre que o vejo na TV.

Maria Felgueiras said...

Eu acho que o David Brent é tão cromo que é impossível não se gostar da personagem. :D