5.3.08

Música no Blog - The Cure

E cá estão eles! The Cure com Plainsong a rodar ali na barra lateral durante alguns dias.

"I think it's dark and it looks like rain" you said
"and the wind is blowing like it's the end of the
world" you said "and it's so cold it's like the
cold if you were dead" and then you smiled for
a second.

"I think I'm old and I'm in pain" you said
"and it's all running out like it's the end of the
world" you said "and it's so cold it's like the
cold if you were dead" and then you smiled for
a second

sometimes you make me feel like I'm living at
the edge of the world like I'm living at the edge
of the world "it's just the way I smile" you said

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

E não é que os THE CURE abriram o concerto com PLAINSONG? :-) Eu gostei muito do concerto, e fiquei mesmo à frente (como nos bons velhos tempos)... e tu?

Maria Felgueiras said...

Eu estive confortavelmente no balcão 1. Passei a maior parte do concerto de pé e a bailar, mas houve alturas em que tive de me sentar. Isto de levantar a um sábado antes da 7, ir para a aula de Alemão e depois percorrer a Avenida da Liberdade a pé para me manifestar é o suficiente para me deixar ao fim do dia de rastos. A idade, de facto, não perdoa! :D

Foi extraordinário abrirem com Plainsong! :D